Thursday, October 30, 2008

tagged!

grrr... she got me! erin at adventures in letterpress tagged me... so here we go.

Favorite Artist/Designer: good god... can you just say one? picasso, michelangelo, sebastian kruger, herb lubalin...

stones guitarist suite by sebastian kruger. © sebastian kruger, 2008. all rights reserved.


I love to create using: oil paint, brushes, and a piece of wood to paint on. heaven.

What inspires me: people, my husband, new york city, traveling

Favorite medium besides my own: collage. love it, but can't do it.

Most inspirational city: a tie for me -- florence, italy and fes, morocco

Ideal weekend off: going away with dave, alone, drinking wine and eating great food. sigh... wine... LOL

Favorite color: orange (no surprise there)

Favorite musician: depends on the day. but ben folds is up there.

Favorite movie: of all time? when harry met sally.

Favorite song: ::shrug:: there is no favorite. a good song is a good song.

Favorite song lyric: fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-laaaaaaa...

If I could have any other job it would be: forensic psychologist. i have a strange thing for the psychology of dangerous minds. would explain why another favorite movie is silence of the lambs.

I wish: i had enough energy to do everything i want to do in life.

Who I'm tagging next: lyndsey hamilton of LHEverything

No comments: