Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NicEvents is Published!

i'm so excited about this!

HOW magazine did a story entitled "Start Smart", about how to start your own design business, in their december 2007 issue (on sale now). not only was i quoted in the article, but there was a side feature included in the article on me and my business, entitled "Building Block".



this is the first time that me and my business has been recognized in print. it's so exciting to have such a lovely article published in such a prestigious and interesting magazine.

thanks to the editors at HOW. you ladies made my year.

=)

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

Congrats Nicole. What an acomplishment (and a great way to end the year.) Thanks for adding Perfect Bound to your blogroll. I'm glad I found my way to your site!