Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a little hut making big waves


within a week, designer patricia zapata of a little hut has made two big announcements, which i am so happy to share here.

first, patricia has signed a deal for her first craft book, slated to come out in 2009. if you haven't seen her work, you should -- and then you'll know why she is authoring this book.

according to her blog, "The book will contain paper craft projects for the home and will reflect my typical clean lined and quiet style. I certainly hope that the book lives up to everyone’s expectations but more than anything, I hope to live up to my own worst critic - me."

and as if this wasn't enough, patricia also announced yesterday that she wrote an article for craft magazine, to be in the upcoming issue. it's an article on a diorama project, and seems like it is so much fun! the photo of said diorama is at the top of this post... how beautiful is it?! i'm not a crafty person, and i'm so jealous of patricia's skills.

for more news and project info, check out patricia's two blogs, a little hut blog and crafty synergy. and as always, you can see her beautiful work at a little hut's main site.

1 comment:

patricia zapata said...

Oh my goodness! I just found this post and I'm so flattered by your kind words. Thank you so much Nicole! :)