Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the newly redesigned NicEvents has launched!

hello all!

thank you for being patient over the past few weeks. i know i haven't been posting as much as i usually do. but it's all for a good reason. i finally completed my site redesign.

welcome to the new NicEvents!



not only have i revamped the look, but i've also added new content. there are never-seen-before wedding invitations, corporate event stationery, and special event stationery. i've revamped and updated my press section. there's also an informative FAQ section that should answer any and all questions regarding my process and services. finally, there's a new "nic recommends" section, where you can find just a few of my favorite vendors. i will add more over time, but i wanted to start out with the best.



i really hope that you enjoy the new site as much as i enjoyed putting it together. it was truly a labor of love. next up... my ready-to-order line. i'll keep you posted!

No comments: