Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tagged again!

Well, I guess it's going around again! This time I'm on time... The Bridal Wishlist tagged me yesterday. So, in the spirit of good blogging... Here we go:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:

1. I'm afraid of dolls. I think it's Poltergeist's fault.
2. I struggled with which I wanted to be more: an artist or an actress. I think I made the right choice.
3. I've always yo-yo'd with my weight.
4. I'm slightly obsessed with home design/repair shows. It's a sickness.
5. I just started getting daily migraines over a year ago, and now I can't have red wine or chocolate. My two favorite things!!!
6. I'm also slightly obsessed with anything involving serial killers (read: Dexter, Silence of the Lambs). It kind of spooks my husband. LOL
7. A beautiful painting can bring tears to my eyes. Then again, almost anything can. =D
Bonus: I LOVE the holidays. I'm a Christmas-a-holic.

Ok, I've tagged the following people:
1. Rachel at Black Eiffel.
2. Parsiri at Parsiri Blog.
3. Candis at Paper Shop Ink.
4. Vane at Brooklyn Bride.
5. Jennifer at Hostess with the Mostess.
6. Chelsea at {frolic!}.
7. Jeff at bLog-oMotives.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: