Friday, October 3, 2008

before the weekend...

i just wanted to announce the launch of my new blog, the nicillustration blog.

as i previously posted, i'm expanding the umbrella of my business. i wanted to start drawing more often and getting my illustration work out there to my readers. so this blog will hopefully foster an artwork a week, whatever subject matter may come up.

i hope that you guys enjoy what you see! check in at least once a week and keep me going!

happy weekend all. i have my first baby shower this weekend, being thrown for me by my mother--in-law, in syracuse, ny. so i'll be back later on monday. hope you have a great weekend!

UPDATE: for some reason, my new nicillustration blog has been reported as possible spam. don't really know why that has happened, but i'm hoping to get to the bottom of it. you can still get to the blog however -- when you get to the first splash page warning you of dangerous content (um, celebrity illustrations?), just hit continue and it will let you go to the blog.

sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: