Friday, October 10, 2008

mel and operation nice get a little coverage



my friend and fellow designer, melissa morris ivone, began operation nice in july (check out the badge to the lower right of this blog). it's a blog where she shares great stories of kindness from her readers, and encourages all those out there to be kind and caring to others. she has also left nice notes in different public spaces that will lift the finder's spirits.

well, her site has caught on FAST. and yesterday operation nice was featured on good morning america. check out the video.



this blog is an effort that i sincerely support. if you ask dave, you would know that i get very frustrated with those that show no sense of kindness, politeness, etc. especially since i go out of my way to be kind to others. i'm so glad melissa started this site, and i hope it catches on like wildfire!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww shucks, thanks sweetheart!! I think the only thing that really makes me angry is seeing folks acting not-nice. I have flipped out on people in the past. I'm like the Hulk. All sweet and kind, until I'm wronged. :) Avenging niceness everywhere!

Nicole Block said...

ok, i spit my coffee all over the place reading your comment. LOL... but i'm much the same way, i swear. dave calls me "rage". =)