Tuesday, November 13, 2007

naughty or nice?

which do you prefer to be? most people know me as nice, but i definitely have a naughty side. sarcastic, silly, and loud. =)

the cards i'm working on for this holiday season are evidence of my naughty side. not the pretty, sweet card from last year, these are worlds apart.

there's a sneak peek below (still working on them, still need to do one more). let me know what you think! and if you want to order them this season, i have no problems taking early orders.

4 comments:

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

Just came across your blog via Brooklyn Bride. I'll be stopping by often- oh, and I love the site, too!

Anonymous said...

I love them all Nicole. A fresh take on the usual Holiday designs. The muted colors look very modern and hip. I suddenly find myself swinging by your site and blog site a lot!

Melissa said...

They are all awesome, but that last one is amazing!

hiphostess said...

very cute - love the attitude! Can't wait to check out the etsy shop when it goes live. kudos!